• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ItsKushi

So I am 29 y/o, living in Europe and I am looking for someone who'd be interested in RPing any of these fandoms/ships, so if you might be interested feel free to hit me a PM and we'll talk about it and see if we can figure something out together. Please only reply if you're 21+

MxM/FxM rps.I prefer longer replies and will be responding in kind, however I understand if a scene calls for something short and quick and I get that life get's busy sometimes and you're not able to repsond, just let me know. If the rp dies for you and you're no longer interested, that's cool, let me know and we caan drop it/think of something else or go on our separate ways, no hard feelings.

Ships I'm Fandoms and Ships (these are my favourite pairings but I'm open to more)

Naruto:
SasuNaru; ItaDei; NaruHina; ShikaTema; IruKaka

Jujutsu Kaisen:
Megumi x Yuji, Gojo x Nanami, Gojo x Geto, Yuji x Nobara, Megumi x Nobara,

One Piece:
ZoSan, ZoLu; SanAce; LuLaw; ZoRobin; KataLu;

Genshin Impact:
Childe x Zhongli; Zohongli x Venti; Venti x Xiao; Zhongli x Xiao; Ayato x Thoma; Ather/Lumine with any of these or others honestly.

Attack on Titan:
Eren x Mikasa, Eren x Armin, Erwin x Levi,

Kuruko no Basuke:
AoKise, AoKaga, KagaKuro, AoKuro

Overwatch:
Reaper76, Cassidy x Hanzo

Harry Potter:
Drarry;

Other fandoms I'm interested in: HxH; Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Butler, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, Baldur's Gate 3 (oc, companions, tav), Gangsta., Bleach

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back