• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Partner

Ardarella

Roleplay Type(s)
(F4M) looking for romance, I prefer discord.

Hi there! I don't post often but I'm looking for a couple of specific stories, both are set as modern fantasy. As I'm on my phone I'll keep it bare bones.

*Late 20s - early 30s under the radar witch meets and befriends local club owner. Club owner is also some sort of supernatural (vampire/werewolf/demon) who believing the new friend is human hides their true nature....

*Gifted college student takes on extra credit task over the summer assisting to translate a series of Babylonian tablets thought to be unremarkable.. ends up summoning something.

Thanks for considering this to the point post

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it just me but that part of the website says it has no forums

Hoyo!

You must have at least 10 total posts before the Offsite Ads forum will become visible/accessible to you.

Please continue to engage with the community, and shortly after your 10th post you will be able to see and access that forum.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back