• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner!

Xtacies

Doctor B*tchcraft
Hiya! My name is Zoe. I am 20 years old, I have been roleplaying for a few years now, and i'm looking for someone who is detailed and literate (don't want it to get boring). I write mostly romance, with a mix of basically anything. I have recently been writing a lot of Post Apocalyptic stories, and that's kind of where my mindset is currently, though I am open to nearly anything. Give me all of your ideas, i love hearing them!

I prefer my character to be female, and i'd prefer my counterpart to be male, though it can be discussed.

I have limits, as i'm sure everyone else does as well, so that's something we can cover before beginning our little journey.

PM me if you're interested. I am a busy woman sometimes, so patience is somewhat of a must, though we can talk about moving to other platforms (kik, text, etc.) to keep in contact better if that suits you. I try to be consistent but will let you know in advance if I will be gone for a prolonged amount of time.

I look forward to starting something fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back