• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner.

AnthonyG

Depressed Individual with a heart of gold
Hello, I'm AnthonyG, I'm 21, I ask that those who read this post are above 18+ as stated below under the "What I Can Expect From You" Portion. I will try my hardest not to make this too long, if I do, Im sorry, you can smite me later!

Alrighty buckaroos, here's the deal. I need someone to RP with, and you may or may not be the one for me, ONLY time will tell. Basically what I enjoy is slice of life roles, there are a few I've been craving but I'll get to that within this post.

What You Can Expect From Me:
-Detailed Responses usually a 3-4 paragraphs as I am trying to get better about my responses,
-OOC Chatter (Because who also doesn't like talking OOC, I'm trying to see how you're feeling behind the RP, trying to see what you like so far, all that.),
-You can expect timely responses in a timely manner and if I'm not able to respond, I will let you know, as I ask you do the same.
-If you are NOT feeling the role while in the midst of it, PLEASE tell me, I thrive on feedback and Communication.

What I Can Expect From You:
- Honesty, tell me how you feel about what I suggest, as I said above, I thrive on feedback and responses.
- Hoping same on response, if not, that's okay, we all respond with our own length, just PLEASE give me something I can work with. Otherwise I will ask kindly that you try and extend the length.
-Grammar usually is a must, I'm not asking you to become the worlds most elite spelling person ever, but just make it readable and something I can respond too!

Cravings:
Cop x Criminal - Cop gets assigned to Criminal on a infiltration mission to go undercover, who ends up falling in love with said Criminal and the Cop feels the same.
Roommates - This ones obvious enough, sorta the cliche, I have a few plots for this one, so if interested, let me know!

College Students - Weather we're seniors in college looking to graduate in the world, or Freshmeat (Heh' get it? Family guy joke!) on our first days, weather we fall in love or become best friends, the choices are endless.

College Tutor - One of us needs a tutor, weather it be me or you, for whichever subject, maybe it'll develop in the duo developing feelings for each other.

WWE- Were both wrestlers from the indie scene or you(or I) could be working for WWE themselves and you finally get a huge opportunit. Weather you’re a rookie or a veteran, doesn’t matter how you pave your road!

Brooklyn Nine Nine - Just like the TV show, looking to do this one with someone, we could be new people joining the 99 or play as one of the characters, up for discussion and to where it leads.

Plots:
1. Muse A and Muse B are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in Muse A’s bed together. Muse A snuggles into Muse B’s chest, Muse B slides their hand beneath Muse A’s shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other’s arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.

2. Muse A lives in an abusive environment. For years, Muse A has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there’s an opportunity, Muse A escapes with no plan of returning. Muse A runs straight to Muse B (their best friend or former flame) and confesses everything that’s been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. Muse B promises to keep Muse A safe no matter what, and that they’ll figure out what to do in the morning. Relieved and grateful for Muse B’s comforting, Muse A spontaneously kisses Muse B. Though surprised, Muse B doesn’t pull away.

3. Muse A has recently moved into a new place - a cozy apartment in a 6-story apartment building. Muse B lives across the hall and has resided in the building for the past 2 years. Apart from a few casual conversations on the walk up to their floor or brief meetings at the mailbox, Muse A and Muse B haven’t gotten the chance to get to know each other. Muse A definitely wants to see more of their neighbor though. Muse B is kind, funny, and sexy in Muse A’s eyes; Muse B’s just not very good at hinting whether or not they’re attracted to Muse A back. When the power goes out throughout the building, on a particularly warm night, Muse A quickly sets out some candles to light their home, but they realize that they don’t have any matches to light them (and their stove only works on electrical power). Seeing a bit of an opportunity there, Muse A heads over to Muse B’s apartment and asks for assistance.

I only do MxF, and will occasionally double characters if needed, if you need me to play a character for you, please, do NOT hesitate to ask me, I'm always willing to say yes, but in turn I ask that you do the same for me as I do for you.

Anyways, thank you very much for reading my post, hope it caught your eye and hope we can RP together!

Keep on keepin' on, unless you can't keep on, then get a jeep. *Shrugs*

Also, one more thing. Don't be scared to PM me, I'm sure we can come up with something together if this post doesn't meet your satisfaction. If you like we can combo roles and talk even more about what we wanna do, just really looking for someone to do something with! I don’t mind human/fantasy roles, uh. Feel free to PM as said above!

Last edited:
Hey! After a long hiatus I really want to jump back into playin' and I'm really interested in your plots and character pairings :^)

interested in a lot of these, especially the college students, the tutor, and all of your plots that you described! shoot me a pm, or you can find me on discord at coffeestainedgalaxies#5607 :)

I'm interested in roleplaying with you I like your parings fo college students and about your plots the second one and third one maybe we can discuss it through pm :)

Hey lovely!! If your ever up for a darker plot~or 5 I have ideas!! Just let me know!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back