• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner!

Mowinckel

Panic Station
I'll make this short, hehe..

I'm looking for partners! My interests goes as far as to say everything, but only if the plot is good, hehe. Right now I don't have any plots or starters myself, but I'm more than willing to discuss and make one up if you don't have one either.

A bit of info about myself would be english is my second language, whoops i make grammatical mistakes from time to time, and I might not write using such big words as I could if we wrote in my own language. Still feel like I can say I'm decent though. I've been rp'ing for a long time, and I'm most familiar with writing in first person actually. I do third person as well if its annoying or confusing somehow, so don't worry really. I prefer to write a paragraph or more, and would be very happy if you'd do the same. I'm sorry but one liners just feel so the opposite of personal to me, and it's frustrating :') I'm also not busy at all, besides for when games or just my mind in general keep me occupied, so I'm sorta able to answer often?? One a day should be expected at least.

Oh and!! Our characters relationships matter a whole lot to me, there needs to be some sort of chemistry there or it'll lose the personal feel to it as well. This goes for platonic and romantic of course!!

To be honest I could go on forever about this, but keeping it short, yes. Message me if you're interested, or post here so I can message you. I won't be discussing on here tho :')

I am one of the greatest RPers of all time, and I have chosen you to possibly be my RP partner. PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back