• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner.

PrincessCrystal

Dream Realm Ruler
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi.

I have RPed for over 30 years now. I love one on one RPs a lot and am looking for a partner to write with. I prefer f/m relationships and don't play males. I have tried f/f but it ended in disaster.

Most played Characters:

Moonlight/Melissa Jean Wolf
Princess Crystal
Serenity

Genres:
Anime (Inuyahsa, Sailor Moon, or Fushigi Yuugi. Will not play any other Anime besides these three.)
Marvel (Mostly X-Men)
Fantasy (Eragon, LOTR, The Sword Of Truth, Werewolf/shapeshifter x human)
Medievel Fantasy (King Arthur Era)
Modern (Self explanitory)
Modern Fantasy (Angels and Demons, Werewolf/shapeshifter x human)

Do not like:
Horror and Zombies

Will not role play Henti, Father/Daughter incest, Mother/Son incest, Futa Lamia or any of those other types of Anime Smut crap.

Plots:

Kidnapped
The princess is loved by her family and people. But, she is an only child and her parents are over protective. Even so, she has been safe up till now. One day bandits were able to break into the castle, kill her family and kidnap her.
On his way to the castle, after weeks on patrol, one of the castle guards sees a wagon leaving the castle, going extremely fast and clouds of smoke coming from the castle. He follows, curious as to what was going on. Finding out that the princess had been kidnapped he rescues her.

Stolen
The Corzoconian empire lost their queen when their princess was a young child, but that did not stop the king from doing his best to raise her right. He chose his best men to keep her safe. One of those men chose to become the princess trainer, teaching her archery and sword fighting, growing more and more in love with her.

Lost Love
They were betrothed when she was born and he was 3, but at the age of ten, his kingdom was attacked and all were killed. Or so she was told.
Several years passed and now she was 18 years old, and in trouble. While at her secret paradise she is attacked and taken prisoner. Her father, the king, declared that whomever rescued her could have her hand in marriage.
The prince, long thought dead, caught wind of the decree and went to rescue her hoping that he could regain his kingdom with her help.

Anything
Anything can happen... It is set in modern times and starts off with MC lost in the woods, and a search party setting out to find her.

Vampires
MC is a vampire who was changed approximately 500 years ago. She knows nothing about being a vampire and could use some help. She feeds on animal blood, not human, which gives her Golden Eyes, a rarity among other of your kind. She has also been found to be what is called a Day Walker. Even more rare. On top of these rarities... She is a healer.
One day she finds herself cornered by hunters after coming into the outskirts of town and can't escape. YC must save her. There are other things that happen as well which we can discuss in PM.
YC is also a vampire but was changed over 1000 years ago (or longer) so you have some experience at life where she has none.

Gypsy Winds
Master Garender was a kind and caring master. It had beenFive years since her cruel master had nearly beaten her to death. Now at age 23 she was happy and felt so loved by her master. Bandits attack them and kill her master.
Your job? Rescue her from the bandits and take over her care as a sex slave. You can either set her free, which will be her death. Take her as your slave. Or teach her how to do things other than be a pleasure slave.

X-Men: Stand United
Melissa Jean was a mutant and was captured by Monolith. She was sexually abused, physically abused, and made to do horrible things with her powers. Unable to kill with her powers, she learned how to keep from hurting others, until Monolith took away her ability to use her powers without their say so. Now under their mind control, MJ appears at the local mall and begins attacking normal people.
Your job? Stop MJ, without killing her. Remove the device controlling her, without killing her. And help her to recover her lost memories again without killing her. You just might find your sole mate in the process.

Angels and Demons
MC is an angel but does not know it. She is raised as a human by parents who are kind and caring. Some where in her past she had fallen in love with a demon, but that is something that is forbidden. Rather than denounce God and become a fallen, she took the punishment for forbidden love, loss of her memories, loss of her wings, and sent to live on earth, being separated from her love and raised as a human child.
One year after the death of her father, strange things begin happening. Phone calls with a strange language being spoken. Strange noises at the book store, that she inherited from her parents. Being followed home by strange shadows. Then, a man (YC) shows up at the bookstore. He looks so familiar to her yet she can't place him. He asks her out on a date....
YC has searched for eons to find her. When he finally did, he was again struck by her beauty. He decides to take things slow, knowing that she has no memory of their love nor her past as an angel. So he asks her out hoping that she will fall in love with him again and slowly recover her lost memories.

Thank you for reading about me. If you are interested in a RP with me, on any of these games, please PM me and we can talk shop. (PS I prefer to RP via thread and not via PM.)

P.s. If you are under 18 please do not apply.

Last edited:
Hey there! I love marvel but to be honest I don't know X men very well! >.<

Would you be interested in maybe an X men meets avengers rp? Would you care to double?

Sure I could do something like that. What do you have in mind? You can PM me or we can talk it out here.

Anything you're itching to do the most? I'm game for all the ideas you had.

.:~@~:.

I already have a partner for the X-Men Storyline. Of the three left which do you like most? (I like the Slave/Master one or the Knight/Princess)

I like both Knight/Princess and Slave/Master. ^^; If you'd rather do one over the other, I'm game with that. My brain also went to combining the two plots.

.:~@~:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back