• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner!

OOOOggllelel

Hi! I'm Juli, but you can call me Jay. Kinda a nickname I got :) anyways! I'm new here, and I've had a bit of rp experience under my belt, so i'm not too rusty, considering it was only earlier last year I started for a few months, before a series of events ended up dragging me away. But! I'm glad to be rping again!

I'm looking for someone, I'm not too worried on whether or not you have a lot of experience, as long as you're devoted! I only ask that you have good grammar, and I know everyone makes mistakes so I wont be bothered by occasional mistakes. I usually try to write 1-3 paragraphs.

I've got a few plots tumbling around in my mind, if you'd like to talk about them. I'll be available most of the day on weekends, but will be busy on weekdays. I'll always try my hardest to answer once a day, and if ill be gone for a while, I'll warn you in advance! But that's it. I'm always happy to talk to new people, and I can do a lot of genres, but I do prefer realistic or sci-fi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back