• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Looking For a Partner..

morganb00

Full Name:

Nickname:

Appearance:

Past:

Family:

Relationship Status:

Pets:

Job:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: Olivia June White--Collin Ray White

Nickname: Oli--No nickname

Appearance: Pale skin and bleach blonde hair. Ice blue eyes. On the skinnier side, and around 5'5"--Lighter tan skin, with dark brown hair and ice blue eyes. He has a lot of muscle so he looks quite built, but not too much. He's around 6 feet tall.

Past: She has had a pretty good life. Everything was pretty normal growing up--He had a pretty normal life growing up

Family: Her parents are Erin and Ron. Her brother is Collin--Parents are Erin and Ron, his sister is Olivia

Relationship Status: Single--Single

Pets: A white and grey cat named Nikko--A husky named Alaska

Job: Waitress at a local restaurant--Working as a mechanic fixing vehicles

Other: Both Olivia and Collin have recently moved into their own apartments. Olivia is attending college for a degree in pharmacy

If you're still looking for someone to rp with i'd like to join too if that's alright with you. I'm not as experienced either so we can learn together.

here is my character if you want me.

Full Name: Ayaka Zarkrostjev

Nickname: N/A

Appearance: Her left eye is a deep dark blue and her right eye is a light gray. She's rather skinny and around 5'6" (171cm). On the right side of her body are burn scars (not covering the entire right side but only in certain areas) and on her left arm she has a tattoo sleeve of a nicely worked out rose pattern. (the rest (hair colour etc) can be seen in my profile picture, just imagine the other things i described on the picture :3)

Past: She was a very normal girl in a normal household. Her parents are from Russia, they had to leave because in Russia they couldn't find any work to live normally. When the Zarkrostjev's finally settled in, they found work and were able to support the family again. Until one night the residence caught fire. Ayaka was 11 at the time of the fire. Her father was the one who woke her up and brought her to safety, but just as Ayaka was on the porch. The house collapsed and no one except Ayaka was left sitting in the front yard watching her house burn down to the ground before any rescue workers showed up. She's an orphan now, waiting to be adopted. (and depending on the plot you have in mind she can either already be adopted or she can remain in the orphanage for you to adopt if you so choose)

Family: deceased

Relationship Status: N/A

Pets: cat (deceased)

Job: N/A (orphanage / foster parents do not allow jobs before school is finished)

Other: Ayaka changed after seeing her family burn. She became cold, shy and generally wants to be alone and stay away from everyone since she's scared of losing someone else she loves. She has no friend and hasn't tried to get any since what happened.

so yeah. this is me. i hope you like it *bow*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back