• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner to start some interesting story lines with.

SincerelyYours

Hi folks.

So as the title says I am looking for a partner to start an rp with. I'm very new so I don't have many rules except no one-liners. I just cant work with those. I am looking for someone who will give me detailed replies that will keep the story flowing well and fun for us both. It doesn't need to be an essay but I would like at least 2-3 paragraphs but really the longer the better. I promise my replies will mirror yours for length and description.

Okay now on to the good part.
I'm not fussy with story lines so if you have one in mind float it by me and if it's something I know nothing about then I look forward to learning about something new.
Fandom is a bit of a hit or miss with me. I don't exclusively follow any but you never know i might just know a thing or two so please don't be afraid to ask.

My preferred genres are Romance, action, historical, magical and horror (to a degree). Although I am totally willing to give anything a shot. At the moment I am only really comfortable playing female characters but I am hoping to broaden that with a little bit more experience in the near future.

At the moment I am feeling a historical story line, perhaps something like Queen/Warrior but other ones I am open to are:

Witch/Wizard
Witch/mortal
Wizard/mortal

Vampire/human
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Hunter

Grim Reaper/Human (I kinda have an idea going in my head where Death comes to collect the soul of a human who's time up but the human makes a bargain or something. Not fully worked it out yet lol)

Queen/Warrior
Queen/Peasant
(any era suits me really)

Ghost/Human (Another idea probably stemmed from too many K-dramas lol)

Also i'm trying to work on a Mob boss story line too if anyone would like to help out.

Anyhow this is all i can think of for right now really but I will update as more ideas come to me.

Please hit me up either in the comments or through Dm's if you would like to start working on something.

Thanks guy's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back