• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Partner to Roleplay with.

Newton456

Hey Y'all! If you don't remember me, i'm Newton, and I was looking for a 1x1 MxM/MxF Partner to roleplay with because, im very lonely and I hope I can offically start my first roleplay here on RPNation.

And Also, I have a very odd Original character, and his name is Newton, (Like my username).

Newton is a young boy, who has orange hair, blue glasses, a light green-striped shirt, dark green pants, and white sneakers. He's also smart and very kind, but he has a body part that he's curious about and that's his belly-button. He's curious about it because everyone didn't tell him about it, and that includes his parents! and he also wants someone to examined and inspect it for him as well. Odd isn't he :/

The Plot: So my story is going to be about my curious OC walking outside, minding his own business, when suddenly he met a girl, she's nice and all, but the mysterious part was, she's an Alien child, a small one from outerspace, and she came to earth to meet new friends. So they decided to be friends and have a nice relationship, then the girl child decided to examined his whole entire body, which she is curious about, but then she saw his belly-button, a outie one to be exact. Since she's so fascinated on it, she took him on her spaceship to examined it scientifically.

So if you want to roleplay with me, then either give me a PM, or reply and we can come up with something with my Original Character :)

P.S. I'll try not to be awkward, just try to have fun with it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back