• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a partner to play Hisoka!

Charaphenelia

Hello! As the title states, I'm looking for someone to play Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter for my OC. I'm wanting to make it a romantic relationship between them, and if you would like me to play someone for an OC of yours(like if you're an Illumi, Kurapika, etc. fan) I'd be more than happy to! I'd prefer moderate posts but doesn't always have to be so, we all have our lives outside of the RP and making long, well written posts aren't always doable.
I'm open for plotting as well! I like to see what other people are interested in an what you prefer in an RP and such, so I figured we could come up with one together so we're both satisfied and having fun!

All site rules apply of course, and because I'm 24 I would like someone 18+ as it makes me a little uncomfortable to play with minors-simply due to the fact that I tend to cuss and whatnot, plus taking some more graphic scenes to Discord(like the more gory fights and intimate scenes, etc.)

Feel free to PM me with any questions or ideas you may have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back