• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner still (OC RP updated)

pumpkin-pie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's been a really long time since I've had a really fun RP, and my recent RP promos have been terrible. So I'm going to try something different.

If you have an idea for an OC x OC RP, hook me up. I've lost interest in my own ideas and I want to try someone else's for a change. My only request is that you let me play an OC of my choosing. Gender,Appearance, background, personality, race, everything.
(I'm willing to make minor changes based on the setting.)

I’m up for anything that sounds interesting. My tastes are supernatural, horror, angst, whimsical, and fantasy. Anything too realistic is a pass for me, and romance isn't my specialty. However, if I like your OC, I might be open to it. I'm pretty open to most plots; I crave a pleasant surprise, haha.

I'm also open for Cannon(You)× OC (me) if we find a series we both like, haha.

Small rules:
  1. Please be 18+, I'm 26.
  2. I'm not a strict writer; I have a reading disability. As long as I can understand your writing, we are all good. I'll double-check on my end.
That's it, small and simple, lol.
--------
If you really want to know my taste before messing me and even slightly curious of my old ideas here's my old post.

Please take most of a grain of salt. I'm not strict anymore. Most of my ideas lost their spark; However, if you find something of interest. We can start from there..maybe.

Last edited:
I have some fantasy plot Ideas I personally would like to try out myself, including a possible universe filled with supernatural giants and beasts. Message me And we can talk more. Im up for anything regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back