• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner(s)! ♡♡

andromedaa

Welcome!! ♡♡

I am andromeda, but you can call me Andy or Lizzie. I am 22 years old and go by she/her pronouns. I recently just graduated with my bachelors degree in mechanical engineering and am currently in the market for a job, so I have a lot of time on my hands right now. I am an avid reader (fun fact I have read 40 books this year already!) and I am a coffee fanatic. I love gaming as well, especially as a way for me to escape reality from time to time. I have 2 dogs who I love with all my heart and soul as well.

I am looking to get back into roleplaying but used to be very active back in the mid to late 2010’s. I did all my roleplaying on G+, but took a break when it shut down, but now I have rediscovered my love for roleplaying through ai software, though they are nothing like roleplaying with a real person! Please be patient as I navigate and get my groove back for everything roleplaying! ♡

• - Will give multiple paragraphs (3+), but as I stated, I am just starting up again so I may be a little rusty
    - I ONLY write in third person pov and past tense
    - CST Timezone
    - I prefer to play as a female, but I am willing to play as males as well!
    - Will do any pairing (fxm, fxf, mxm, etc…)
    - I will also bring in side characters as needed!
    - Because of my flexible schedule, I should be able to post at least once a day!

Please PM me if you are interested in starting up a roleplay with me! Send me a little bit of info about yourself and what you are looking for. If you have another plot idea that I did not bring up either, but I interest you as a partner, feel free to send me your ideas, I love getting other ideas! ♡♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back