• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner in crime.

Nene

Timid
Hi hi! I'm currently a full time student in Australia, but I am not employed as of right now - leaving me with a lot of free time! With that being said, I can pretty much be available to reply/write with you anytime of the day. Otherwise if I'm not going to be available, I will tell you in advance.

So anyways as you can see the subject says I'm looking for a partner. Yes! Indeed I am looking for a male or female to write with. Specifically I'm looking for someone that can cater to drama, action and romance settings. I'm not really invested in any fandoms right now, so I guess what I'm down for is a sandbox roleplay (if that's even the correct term?)

If I'm going to be specific, I like to write in the 1930's mafia era. But I'm not so strict on that. It can be modern era too. If you like mafia roleplays, I like you already! If you want to be my mobster husband or my best girl friend that lures me into the criminal world, I'd be totally down for that. Any ideas you have let me know. Message me if you're interested. xoxoox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back