• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner (Always Open)

TrueBananaz

Elder Member
Hello people! I am TrueBananaz and I have Mister Sandma- I mean... a desire to have a partner to roleplay with me. I am very open to people and I am fine with almost anything that I understand. I do not care what gender my character's gender is or if the roleplay is MvM, FvF or MvF. I am very open.

I only have 3 rules:

1) I do not roleplay a whole new big space universe and timeline I am unfamiliar with

2) Do not post a bunch of paragraphs while RPing. That will overwhelm me.

3) If I do not reply within 24 hours, do not worry. I am probably either very busy or taking a break.

Pairings:

HumanxWerewolf

HumanxVampire

InmatexInmate

GuardxInmate

Post Apocalypse SurvivorxPost Apocalypse Survivor

DetectivexAssistant

Someone trapped in a murder death house thingyxSomeone trapped in a murder death house thingy

SlavexSlave Owner

SlavexSlave

GodxAngel

GodxDevil

AngelxAngel

Time TravelerxAssistant

PrincexPrincess

PrincessxKnight

PrincexKnight

Immortal PersonxRegular Human

Other things I can't think of

Fandoms:

Doctor Who

Star Wars

Steven Universe

Total Drama/ The Ridonculus Race

Marvel

DC

Oaron High School Host Club

Portal

Any Pixar Universe

Life is Strange

Harry Potter

I'm up for a Marvel double up if you are interested. And I will reply here and there when I can.

Someone trapped in a murder death house thingyxSomeone trapped in a murder death house thingy

This... This intrigues me..

I'd be up for GodXDevil (Depending on how we do it, I've actually had a plot in mind for this for quite some time.) Or Star Wars. (Which I have plots for as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back