• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner 1x1

Angelofroses

She’s an angel
So story of my life is I had an rp partner for roughly two years sadly we are no longer partners so I thought hey why not try finding a new one?

I would like to only play female but if you want I can double up. I don’t care if you don’t have the best grammar in the world and I’m alright if you rp with a few sentences or a paragraph. I prefer MxF only.

Some plot ideas I’m into are demon x angel and roleplays where it goes like ‘I thought my lover was dead but they actually alive’. Marriage contracts perhaps or even high school roleplays are fun too! I love fantasy and modern rp’s. Or if you wanna be dark could be a male criminal x Good girl. I love them bad boy’s though but good boys too as well. Soulmates can be interesting as well. Also it would be nice if you provided a picture for your OC so I know what they look like ^^

Here is some other pairings I think would be interesting.

Bad boy x good girl

Demon x human girl

Vampire x human girl

Enemies turn to lovers

Princess x knight or etc

Runaway x runaway

Assassin x target

Villain x hero

Pirate x whomever

Mermaid x human

Criminal x girl

Werewolf x human/or werewolf

Celebrity x normal person

Arranged marriage

Poor x rich

Royal x normal person

Bodyguard x royal

Demon x angel

Bodyguard x normal person

Serial killer x normal person

Childhood friends

Reincarnation

I’m a hopeless romantic at best there can be a plot in the roleplay but I would like there to be romance as well ^^ Please message me or reply here if interested. Feel free to express any other ideas you might have because I’m open. Also do not expect me to reply with 10 paragraphs. If you don’t like the way I rp just message me and I’ll be cool. Don’t leave me hanging without an explanation!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to RP with you. I'm ok with a romantic plot being the main focus of the RP, and in fact I encourage it. Doubling sounds fun, and if you're up to it, we could even try tripling. I prefer playing the male role in pairings, so I think you could play the female in every single pairing we do. However I do enjoy having a lot of characters as a supporting cast, so that's something to consider. I really enjoy highschool RPs, so perhaps we can do something like that. Please do send me a PM if you'd like to RP with me. I have a few ideas we could work with if you want.

Hello! I’d be interested in rping with you. I think Demon x Human girl sounds interesting

Enemies turn to lovers really attracted my interest. If you want to do this one, just message mme.The other plot that I like is Princess x Knight. Whever you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back