• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an advanced literature partner

actuallysweet

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm Amalia! I'm 18 and I've been roleplaying since I could write, basically! I like writing in a novel-like style and also write normally & develop my characters outside of roleplays. I also like to draw (and have been doing so for about 6 years). I'll get right into the main points now and not waste any more of your time:
  • I prefer replies in the word counts of 200-300 words
  • Quality over quantity
  • I'm in it for the characters, character interactions, and prose/writing!
  • I focus on platonic relationships (mentor & junior primarily, can also do partnerships/co-workers if your character fits mine well)
  • 18+ only (tying into the platonic relationships only thing, however — no nsfw)
  • realistic & modern or slightly historic (~1950s)
  • prefer pre-established OCs that you have & are invested in
  • If you draw your OCs (like me) that's a huge plus

Hit me up if you're interested and we can come up with a cool setting and/or plot!

Last edited:
Hey there! I've got one setting that might interest you if you're into a Apocalyptic Modern setting set in 1993?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back