• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a new rp

AmayaBrown

Hi all I'm Amaya but feel free to call me Ama. I've been doing rp for about 4 years now. I'm a milti-paragraph witer mostly horror and fantasy but I'm usually up for anything as long as the story is good. I can play both Male and female roles (though I prefer to play as a female/feminine roles)

Little bit about me:
26 female born and raised in Texas. I'm a mother to two crazy kiddos Both boys and both under the age of five. They are crazy and do take up alot of my time so response sometimes take forever appologies

I rp in 3rd person. Using"" not** and ask that others do the same. As mentioned before I can play either gender and can usually control up to about 5 characters. I usually prefer my partners to be over 18. I prefer to use OC's but I don't mind if you use a fandom or cannon.
Some random fandoms
Inuyasha
Mha
Hunterxhunter
Rosario vampire
Fate zero

Random pairings
Prince/(mythical creature)
Princess/(mythical creature)
Highschool/college
Arranged marriage
Woke up handcuffed together

.....anyways... these are just a few things off the top of my head we can discuss plot or roles if none of those interest you Feel free to message me with any questions comments concerns or requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Back