• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a new partner!

JackEdwards512

Flexible and Open to Anything
Hey there guys! Sorry but I'll admit my ad won't be as fancy or special as what others on here can do. But... here goes my best attempt!

Hi there guys! Call me Jack! How is everyone doing today? I'm looking for a new 1x1 RP Partner in order to get some of my creative needs flowing again. Personally, I'm not a very picky RP Partner other than typically enjoying romance within my roleplays. I don't need a partner that writes out multiple long extravagant paragraphs for a roleplay. I personally tend to write a few sentences and up to 2 paragraphs at most. So, in case you are looking for a more verbose roleplay partner, I probably will not be the best partner for you. Despite that, I have been roleplaying for going on 10 years now. I'm not usually a fan of most fandom roleplays, but I will list out fandoms I do enjoy and would be willing to roleplay. Overall I prefer original stories and works with interesting ideas or premises. And as per usual, I do really love OOC chat! I like to get to know and be friends with my partners. So without further ado, my personal fandoms and some ideas:

Fandoms:
  • Danganronpa
  • The Fate Series (Fate/Grand Order likely would be the best setting for this due to the variety of possible characters)
  • Durarara
  • Hamatora
  • Baccano
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • The Devil is a Part Timer
  • Homestuck
  • Interspecies Reviewer(Though its still airing and nooooot a good idea for a roleplay more than likely lmao)
Original Ideas/Prompts:
(Keep in mind any of these ideas could very easily also cross with each other to make a more developed idea and Im always open to hearing other ideas as well! This is merely a ground for random starting ideas)
  • Role Reversal Relationship (Aka a more dominant female and a more submissive male)
  • Male Crossdresser x Male
  • Male Crossdresser x Female
  • LGBT Themes
  • Supernatural Themes (Ex. Ghost and Human, etc.)
  • Alien x Human
  • Time Travel
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped
  • Boss x Employee
  • Hero x Villain
  • Royalty x Citizen
  • Royalty x Royalty
  • Royalty x Servant/Knight
  • Injured Knight x Servant
  • Mafia
  • Assassin x Target
  • Arranged Marriage
  • God x Human
  • Pirates
  • Otome Game Style(Ex. Multiple choices of romance for MC to pursue)
And finally I overall prefer to Roleplay on discord. If needed I caaaaan roleplay on here but Discord truly is my home for roleplay.
Feel free to message me if you are interested in anything!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back