• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Naruto Romance/Action Roleplay

Lycan Queen

( Detailed and correct grammar please. Mistakes are understandable so long as they're decipherable. )

Looking to do a romance roleplay that plays into the Naruto world.

Different OCs I use depend on what canon character you want to play. I don't really want to double though, I get asked to every time I ask for people to play canon and I'd rather have it my way for once. The ones I'll consider roleplaying with are:

Itachi Uchiha
Shisui Uchiha
Kisame Hoshigaki
Kankuro
Gaara
Shino Aburame
Kiba Inuzuka
Kakuzu
Hidan
Sai
Shikamaru Nara
Choji Akimichi
Rock Lee
Killer Bee
Zabuza Momochi

Choose a canon character from the list that you want to use. Details of the story and OC relating to the character you choose will be given once selected.

Last edited:
Hi, I was just wondering if you absolutely need to do a canon RP, or would you be okay with us creating OCs? I'm not very good, at all, at playing canon characters, but I'm looking for a detailed Naruto RP.

DropDeadDreamer said:
Hi, I was just wondering if you absolutely need to do a canon RP, or would you be okay with us creating OCs? I'm not very good, at all, at playing canon characters, but I'm looking for a detailed Naruto RP.
Hm, I had different OCs for each of these characters but I suppose I could work with another OC. It would depend on the bio to determine which I would use. If you want to send me one I could look it over.

Hello hello, I happened to pop on here again in search of fellow naruto roleplayers. I can play pretty much any of those characters for you EXCEPT for Kisame Hoshigaki, and I'll get to why in a moment. I have been roleplaying a long time and pretty much played all if not most of the naruto characters in order to really know each of them in the head. I really try to put myself in their shoes for my partner. The only thing I was wondering, is if you would be okay with doubling? I can play any of those canons for your oc if you played a canon for my oc?

Now the why, I really only have two possible love interests for my OC. But it's more or less, Kisame Hoshigaki.

If you'd be interested I would really love to know, if not :3 no problem and I'm grateful for you taking the time to read this.

Chalky11 said:
Hello hello, I happened to pop on here again in search of fellow naruto roleplayers. I can play pretty much any of those characters for you EXCEPT for Kisame Hoshigaki, and I'll get to why in a moment. I have been roleplaying a long time and pretty much played all if not most of the naruto characters in order to really know each of them in the head. I really try to put myself in their shoes for my partner. The only thing I was wondering, is if you would be okay with doubling? I can play any of those canons for your oc if you played a canon for my oc?
Now the why, I really only have two possible love interests for my OC. But it's more or less, Kisame Hoshigaki.

If you'd be interested I would really love to know, if not :3 no problem and I'm grateful for you taking the time to read this.
I'm fine with doubling I may be able to pull off a decent Kisame myself. I'd be trying a little harder but I think it's doable. Also that would work out because if your OC is paired with Kisame then I can use my OC for Itachi and just tackle them as a team. I'd be interested in coming up with something so just pm me whenever you get the chance and we'll talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back