• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a MxF rock/metal band centered 1x1!

motleyroses

wannabe 90s gal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Now onto what I'm looking for.

I'd love to do a roleplay centered on an 80s-90s rock/metal band, whether it's a real one or a fictional one, that doesn't matter to me at all! If you want to do a **real** band, I will list the bands I'm open to in a separate reply.

I have a few different plot ideas, HOWEVER I am open to whatever and if you want to brainstorm a plot with me don't be shy.

Plots with a 👽 mean that the gender of A and B are able to be swapped:) I only am looking for MxF so no same gender pairings right now!

• *A is a groupie for B's band, though they always get stuck with another member, other adoring groupies always getting to B before A has the chance to even say hi. Maybe they should start taking initiative, that would work, right?👽* (I play A or B)

• *A is in a band, though it isn't that famous. It's big enough that it gets to tour with the practically world famous band, (B's band name). The other members of A's band have no problem interacting with the famous band, but god A is too nervous, too intimidated by the band they admire. But B, decided to approach them after a show one night.👽* (I play A or B)

• *A is nothing if not a Christian goody two shoes. She always attends church, and can't swear to save her life. While walking one night, she needs to use the bathroom. The only place is of course, the local venue. And tonight? The band playing is a band that plays what she calls the Devil's polka. She pushes on though. While pushing through sweaty and intoxicated fans and desperate groupies, she bumps right into B. A member of the band. What happens when he sees a girl in a pretty dress and clearly doesn't fit in?* (I play A)

•*A had always heard that her dad was friends with B of (band name), but despite being pictures of the two together, she never really believed it. But one night when she went to her father's for a BBQ he was hosting, there standing was B. No time to react, A gets gestured over by her father.* (I play A)

Those are all the plots I have, but again obviously we can brainstorm together! All characters will be 18+ obviously.

If you want to double up on characters we can work that out.
I don't have any triggers but if you do, let me know.

Due to the nature of the 80s-90s scene, Be comfortable with the topics of ||drug abuse/addiction||, as I do want some angst and character building.

If you want to do a real band, these are the bands I'm open to doing. Please if you pick one have a band member in mind you'd be willing to play:

Mötley Crüe
Guns N' Roses
KISS
Van Halen
Cinderella
Metallica
Megadeth
Others, but please ASK about specific bands.

**This is my character. Please disregard her lore about running around with bands if you want to be plot 3 or 4. Also ignore her childhood lore and mention of dark humour if you wish to do plot 4, her full sarcastic and dark humour personality will come out as she is 'corrupted' into the metal/rock scene.**

We can roleplay on site obviously! But due to the nature of the rock and metal scene I'm okay if we move to disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back