• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a modern fantasy partner!

Ren L

Unlucky Member
Hello hello! Well, I'll get the important details out here then!

First of all, I'm seeking a modern fantasy roleplay, as the title suggests. I'd love this to be long term, literate to literate advanced. I'm not looking for perfection, just a bit of quality.

Now, what I'm currently craving is a slayer x werewolf (or other creature) roleplay. I currently have a female were that I'm dying to try out, but it could easily be changed to a slayer or male if needed. That being said, I would really prefer to double, so that everybody gets to be what they want. In this case, I'm happy to double in the same roleplay, or do two separate ones, just in case you have your own craving you'd like to do. I'm totally open to suggestions, so please, just ask!

Well, I think that's all I have. I have a slight plot for the slayer x creature roleplay, but it's more of a guideline than anything. I love twists, turns, a bit of darkness, and ideas, so don't be shy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea you mentioned sounds interesting and I have a few of my own if you'd like to hear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back