• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for a mate

Faction Before Blood

My people skills are rusty...
The prisoner stood with his hands tied in front of him, tired, beaten, and filthy but with a proud back befitting his Alpha status. His captor, Lokesh, looked on haughtily from a lavishly carved, gilded throne. Tall, white pillars stood like sentinels around the room. Not a whisper of a breeze moved across the sheer draperies. All the prisoner could hear was the steady clinking of Lokesh’s jeweled rings against the side of the golden chair. Lokesh looked down, eyes narrowed into contemptuous, triumphant slits.

Bolt's eyes sprung open. It was that damn dream again, it's been reoccurring for a few years now and nothing in it had ever made sense to him. The place for one, Bolt's never seen a place so elegant or a man so sheerly dressed with that much jewelry. But still it always managed to create a sense of foreboding over the morning. The dream came at a shitty time to as today was a day for celebration! Today was Bolt's first full day as an Alpha, he was reminded when he walked the short distance from his bedroom to the kitchen whilst his pack eyed him carefully trying to gauge within the few seconds he has appeared to the group what kind of an Alpha he was. Turns out... He's a quiet one. Especially before coffee.

Bolt knew he would have to find a mate soon if he wanted to secure his standing as Alpha. BUT WHAT WOULD HE WEAR?? And where would he find his mate? He didn't know. With a mental shrug he finished his coffee and went back to his bedroom to change before he walked out the front door, nodding in a silent greeting to members of his pack as he passed. Maybe a walk would help him clear his head enough to think straight about this particular dilemma.

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up feeling refreshed but in pain, a few jocks had managed to catch me alone yesterday and had done their worst. My bruises were giant and deep purple, a striking contrast to my relatively pale skin, and my body was sore. I hurt and ached all over. Somehow, I still had a good feeling. I wonder why? I was getting out of bed when I froze. I felt something deep within me stirring and my emotions ran rampant. I tried to calm down as I ran to get an icepack; but the tingling didn’t leave. I was going to meet him today, I could feel it. I just had no idea who ‘him’ was.

Bolt passed several houses and the high school on his morning walk through the small town, regretting not making an extra cup of coffee for the walk. It didn't take him long though, once he made it to the center of the small town to smell and sniff out an old mom and pop coffee shop that looked to just be opening and he bought himself a coffee. after walking for a bit more he saw a recent looking news paper at the top of someone trash bin and carefully picked it out and found a bench near the high school to read some of the help wanted adds. but he wasn't really looking at the paper, his mind was more on where his mate might be. would he be lucky enough to find them in this town? what if they were halfway across the country? what would he do then?

I ran as fast as I could, two football players were chasing me but deep down I knew I couldn't outrun them. Speeding around the side of the high school, I trapped and fell, spawling myself on the ground and scraping my knee. "Help!" I screamed but I knew it was futile. The only people around after school at this time were a few other nerds who couldn't help even if they tried. I closed my eyes, crying internally, waiting for the blows to come.

Bolt heard the cry for help and looked up just in time to see the boy trip with what looked like two line backers on his tail. Bolt was standing in an instant and made his way over to aid the kid, whom he noticed looked scared as all hell, just in time to step between the boy and his bullies. With a quick glance down at the boy, Bolt addressed the linebackers calmly, his voice stony and cold. "Can I help you, gentlemen?" he asked them to which they replied with obscenities and a rude request to hand the fallen boy over. Bolt looked politely puzzled at this, these boys obviously hadn't heard the rumors about him and the rest of his household, or perhaps they had not put two and two together yet. Bolt actually smiled at the boys before he spoke again much to their puzzlement. "No, I don't think that I can condone this-" he started before he was cut off with questions about who he thought he was and what right he had to take away their plaything. At this Bolts anger spiked and he was visably trying to control himself. The hair on his arms stood on end, making him look particularly fuzzy, and his eyes flashed from their normal dark brown to a golden yellow then red before settleing back to their usual brown. Because his back was to him, the boy on the ground shouldn't have seen this but the two bullies did and they shut up pretty quickly after that.

Bolt, noticing his mistake, picked up in the same eerily calm, cold voice, where he left off seemingly un perturbed by their sudden silence. "Behavior such as yours should not go unpunished" he told them. At the mention on punishment the oys shared a worried look and then ran for it, which made Bolt chuckle at their panick. "their type never learn, do they?" he muttered under his breath before he turned to check on the fallen boy. "You alright?" he asked, addressing the kid and offering a hand to help the boy up.

I looked up slowly, noticing just how attractive this man was. Quickly pushing those thoughts out of my mind, i accepted your hand and was immediately felt a shock through my body, but decided it was probably static electricity. I felt all tingly until the man had finished helping me up, and the tingles receded as I let his hand go. "Th-thank you," I manage, still shaken. I took a better look at the man, he was very handsome, tall, and muscular. "Thank you for helping me. What's your name?" I finally ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back