• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a male romance partner FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY

lovely_violet

Hello! My name is Gloria, and I'm 22. I've roleplayed on and off a few years in the past. I recently took a break, but I'm trying to get back into it. I'll be honest, I'm not very descriptive, but I don't think that means we can't have a great roleplay.

I wanted to try short term roleplaying with someone, more specifically, for tonight only. I'll be at my computer all night long, so I promise I will reply as soon as I can, and hopefully the roleplay gets to a good point before we both decide to sleep.

Below are some of the things I'm looking for:
1. I'm not looking for super long responses, but I'm not looking for one liners either. I tend to prefer 3-5 sentences per response. I'm definitely not a super long multiple paragraph gal, because that makes me feel a bit forced to write a lot rather than it being natural, and medium length responses like 3-5 sentences keep things moving I think.

2. I'm looking for someone who's willing to reply often and quickly tonight. It's only happening for one night after all!

3. I love romance, so romance is a must, but I don't want the roleplay to only be about romance. I truly enjoy a great story!

4. No sex. We can fade to black or some other vague thing, yeah?

5. Please be 18+. I just feel more comfortable writing with other adults.

6. No fandoms. It's unfortunately not my thing.

7. I'm open to your pairings or suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back