• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a M x F Partner

literally

that shitty bts fangirl
Hi! I'm a female, but I only play the female role. I usually stick to the modern side of the roleplays. I could go to fantasy or fandom, but I'm not as good with them. I'm new to this roleplay site, but I have some experience with roleplaying. I'm not that good at fandom. I'm like a 2/10 on fandom.

I am looking for someone who can :

-Write in complete sentences // doesn't have to all the time

-Can write in paragraphs with three-four sentences each // can do one-two liners once in a while

-Can add some type of romance or sub-genre into the RP

-Can play multiple characters

My Pet Peeve :

People who do one liners continually.

Anyways, I don't want to break any rules or terms if we do an rp.

I prefer the rp to be on PM, but we could do a thread as well.

It could be :

Yandere x Senpai

School Student x Teacher

Ghost x Human

Animal x Human

Demon x Angel

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Girl x Boy

Brother x Sister

Brother x Sister's BFF

Brother x Cousin

Sister x Cousin

Sister x Brother's BFF

Ex BF x Ex GF

Any type of pairing would be okay.

Anything you want!

If you're still reading and you're interested, leave me a reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'd be interested in doing something going along with a yandere x senpai plot or a demon x angel roleplay if you'd like?

[QUOTE="alexander hamilton]Hi! I'd be interested in doing something going along with a yandere x senpai plot or a demon x angel roleplay if you'd like?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! PM Me?

Hey there, I'm interested definitely... the only problem is that I cannot send PMs. Could you shoot me one and we could discuss things?

Urrh said:
Hey there, I'm interested definitely... the only problem is that I cannot send PMs. Could you shoot me one and we could discuss things?
Same :0, so, I'll just make a new thread? You and I could talk on there. Or could you wait until tomorrow then I could PM you. My 24 hours ends tomorrow.

i can do:

demon x human

demon x angel

angel x human

(posted a thread about demon romance/adventure as example. also has deep background story) pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back