• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a longterm partner || m x m || semi lit - lit

junebark

Hello !

I'm currently looking for an rp partner. I don't really do fandom roleplays (apologies), but if you are interested, I'm happy to have the setting based off of one from a preexisting canon (I'm also open to you rping a character from any book/show/movie/etc., as long as you don't require I have much knowledge of the character bc... I probably won't lol).

Right now I'm only rping m x m, just because I'm really into a specific OC of mine right now who is strictly gay (and I like there to be at least some romantic subtext in roleplay haha).

I'm open for any kind of plot! I really like basic, sprawling plots that our characters can navigate within that we can sculpt depending on where the story goes. I also like doing rps with high stakes - so settings that are apocalypse/war related/etc. are right up my alley!
If you have a specific plot in mind, 100% let me know about it. I'm happy to jump into a pre-established idea of yours so long as my OC can fit into the role.

My Availability is limited pretty exclusively by my work schedule - I'm usually working anywhere from 4-5 days out of the week, however being the sucker that I am I will usually do a reply or two when on break lol. Outside of work, I'm open pretty much whenever.

I also prefer that you're semi-lit/lit, essentially just that you write at least a paragraph (more is a plus, I usually do 2-3 myself) for every post. Of course not every response will warrant a wall of text and I'm really flexible with that, but I definitely prefer more information than less when it comes to what your character is thinking/feeling/doing/etc. .

Feel free to comment below if you have any interest ! Bonus points if you already have a plot in mind :")

Cheers,

June

Last edited:
Hello, I have a few pairings and settings, not really plots though if you are interested.

Pairing ideas:
Angel x hunter
Experiment x scientist

Settings:
Apocalyptic
Modern
Fantasy magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back