Looking for a long-winded partner

SpawnOfReiter

Hey, it's Rei. I don't have any ideas in terms of plot or anything, but I am looking for someone who's comfortable with writing long, literate posts with me. I try to post everyday in consideration of the other person but some days I may not be able to get to the computer until some undecent hour in the middle of the night ((eastern time)). I'm fine with playing any gender and multiple characters if that be your choosing. Some genres I like are realistic, romance, fantasy/supernatural, and adventure. I'm not very good at fanfictions because my mental library is rather small and in terms of vocabulary I have no idea what OC, cannon, yuri, or yaoi mean ((along with several other terms.... in general I try to stay away from someone else's material)). I guess I haven't explored that realm yet, but nonetheless I still like to write long descriptive paragraphs ((not like great gatsby description... *shudder*)) and create loooooong storylines. If you're interested, reply here or PM me.

Thanks everyone! ^.^

Hey, I'd like to RP with you. I like doing 1X1 for fantasy or slice of life. I would be glad to help you learn about different terms. Yaoi is male on male love and Yuri is female on female love. OC means own character. Cannon is the "pairing that the author makes".

Oh, I see... well I'm just interested in story-making, regardless of all the fancy terminology. I'll gladly take you up in your offer and do an RP with you! :)

I honestly have no idea. I usually stick with something realistic but since you're wanting fantasy/supernatural I'm blank on ideas. :P

It's fine I understand. I'm an insomniac so I don't really sleep. The genre is completely up to you. From there I'll figure out a plot of some sort.

sorry again for all the silence. For this I really owe you a super long and detailed post. Lots of stuff still going on, much more than expected, but I WILL find a window of time and post. This I promise you. :D

Hello there Rei I would love to roleplay with you please message me and we can talk things over more. I myself may not be able to post as much as I normally do. Simply because I'm back in school. And well I'm off with friends quiet a bit=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back