• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long term RP partner

shygirl3

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! So as the title suggests, I'm looking for a long term Rp partner. I'll give you a brief bio about my RP habits and preferences. Okay, so I tend to incorporate romance into my plots, but I also like to add a lot of drama and plot twists. I don't like rushing into the romance though. Also I prefer to do MxF pairings, its nothing personal, just a preference. I normally play female, but if I must play a male then I will. I willingly play multiple characters. My plots usually stay on the modern/realistic path, but I'm open to others (I'm just not that experienced with other genres. Well that's enough about me :)

I don't have many rules, I'm fairly easy going.

-Please don't control my character, if you need me to do something so your idea can work just tell me :)

-Keep the one-liners to a minimum, it's hard to work off of.

-I'm currently on break from school so I'll have plenty of free time, but if you don't I understand. Just please don't go MIA on me.

-Please carry some of the weight. I don't want to be the only one contributing ideas.

That's really about it for my rules...so lets get to the plots! Disclaimer: my plot summaries might suck, but I promise my writing isn't that bad :)

1) A city girl comes down to the country to visit with her cousin for the summer. The cousin works on his best friend's family farm. The cousin introduces the city girl to the country boy. The city girl isn't really that open to the idea of the country. Her cousin tries to get her to enjoy the country by taking her out with his friends. Eventually the city girl starts to change to enjoy the country...and possibly even the boy. [The roles can be reversed so its city boy and country girl]

2) A girl and guy meet, and they hit it off. The guy develops a crush on the girl and when he pursues her she makes up excuses as to why she can't see him, but they aren't all fake. On a day that he had asked her to get together he sees her with a child. He approaches her. [The roles can be reversed as well]

3) A princess isn't really "princess material". Her parents are determined to find her a suitor so they throw a ball. However, on the night of the ball the princess ran away. A couple of years have passed and the princess has been living in the forest and from village to village off of her thievery. You're a prince, you're in your carriage with your soon to be wife. The two of you aren't truly in love but your father and her father are doing it for their kingdoms. The path has been blocked so your carriage came to a stop and while you're out of the carriage I reach in stealing the rings. By the time you react to your princess's screams I'm well hidden in the forest (basically if you've seen how snow white and prince charming met in OUaT its basically that)

That's all I can think of right now, but if you have an idea feel free to PM me. Also all of these plots can be edited! Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for reading!

shygirl3 said:
Hi! So as the title suggests, I'm looking for a long term Rp partner. I'll give you a brief bio about my RP habits and preferences. Okay, so I tend to incorporate romance into my plots, but I also like to add a lot of drama and plot twists. I don't like rushing into the romance though. Also I prefer to do MxF pairings, its nothing personal, just a preference. I normally play female, but if I must play a male then I will. I willingly play multiple characters. My plots usually stay on the modern/realistic path, but I'm open to others (I'm just not that experienced with other genres. Well that's enough about me :)

-Please don't control my character, if you need me to do something so your idea can work just tell me :)

-I'm currently on break from school so I'll have plenty of free time, but if you don't I understand. Just please don't go MIA on me.

-Please carry some of the weight. I don't want to be the only one contributing ideas.

That's really about it for my rules...so lets get to the plots! Disclaimer: my plot summaries might suck, but I promise my writing isn't that bad :)

1) A city girl comes down to the country to visit with her cousin for the summer. The cousin works on his best friend's family farm. The cousin introduces the city girl to the country boy. The city girl isn't really that open to the idea of the country. Her cousin tries to get her to enjoy the country by taking her out with his friends. Eventually the city girl starts to change to enjoy the country...and possibly even the boy. [The roles can be reversed so its city boy and country girl]

2) A girl and guy meet, and they hit it off. The guy develops a crush on the girl and when he pursues her she makes up excuses as to why she can't see him, but they aren't all fake. On a day that he had asked her to get together he sees her with a child. He approaches her. [The roles can be reversed as well]

3) A princess isn't really "princess material". Her parents are determined to find her a suitor so they throw a ball. However, on the night of the ball the princess ran away. A couple of years have passed and the princess has been living in the forest and from village to village off of her thievery. You're a prince, you're in your carriage with your soon to be wife. The two of you aren't truly in love but your father and her father are doing it for their kingdoms. The path has been blocked so your carriage came to a stop and while you're out of the carriage I reach in stealing the rings. By the time you react to your princess's screams I'm well hidden in the forest (basically if you've seen how snow white and prince charming met in OUaT its basically that)

That's all I can think of right now, but if you have an idea feel free to PM me. Also all of these plots can be edited! Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for reading!
I'm interested in idsa #2

shygirl3 said:

I like idea #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back