• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cannibalisticangel

Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya, everyone! I'm looking for a long term, roleplay partner. If you are drawn to roleplays with romance, dark themes, drama, angst then I'm your girl! I have a plot in mind! My character can either be ftm or female, so I prefer roleplaying with masculine characters.

Requirements:
1. Must be literate!
2. Third person pov.
3. At least 3 paragraphs
4. No god moding or controlling eachothers characters.
5. Must be okay with strong language
6. Please have a decent character description, or at least make one. (Photos are okay with me as well.)

I live in the Eastern time zone.

If this strikes your fancy, just leave a comment or message me, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

Hi there! I'm a little rusty but I do love a good romance. It's been a while since I've done anything dark or dramatic, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back