• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Long Term Partner

Jubaleecruze

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there,

My name is Jubaleecruze, but feel free to just call me Cruze.

A little about me before we get too far into plot details and what not; I do work a full time job that takes a lot out of me energy wise. Because of this my post activity isn't always consistent. It’s not uncommon for me to not reply for a week or two at a time and it's also very possible for me to post multiple times a day. It just depends on muse and how busy I am.

I normally try to write at 300-1500 words a post. I usually mirror posts, but sometimes my muse is just lacking or its through the roof. In trying to improve my writing I’m working on having a personal minimum of 500 words a post. Ideally I want to get it up higher but that just comes with experience. It would be nice if you could mirror, but I understand off days and the likes. Grammar wise I’m honestly pretty bad about it. I’m told it's at least understandable I just add a lot of commas. Very open to constructive criticism on that topic. I’m on my phone most of the time so auto-correct is my mortal enemy. I do proofread, but that still fails me.

I would like to roleplay with someone who is okay with OCC. Honestly, I love people who are willing to talk about things, do one shots, and just chat about anything if comfortable with it. In my experience my roleplays that last the longest are the ones where I chat with the other person. I’ve had roleplays that I have been doing for well over a year and it's because we talk regularly. I get if you don't want to, that's fine. But in my experience things last longer with someone you talk to.

Enough of an into, a bit longer than I had hoped. Alas.

Some genres I’m into would be slice of life, action, adventure, god/dess, and super powers. I'm down to do a mix of everything or just one. I’m down for a more relaxed plot that we start out with a basic idea and develop it as we play characters out and build them and their relationships; or it can be a very detailed plot with a place we plan to go. I am comfortable playing male or female, I have no preference really. But I do like playing a few characters.; two to three main and then a few sides as needed.
I don't really have any specific plots right now in mind. I’m up for ideas or if you have anything you're really craving to do, let me know and I’d be happy to try it.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I know it was probably a lot and rather grueling, haha.

Cruze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back