• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for a long term partner

Allistor

Hello wonderful people. I am looking for a person willing to become a long term partner with me.

I wish for semi-lit, at least a paragraph per reply. I can go up to two or three but more than that gets a bit tedious for me. I also expect for you to try on grammar: Capitalized 'I', commas, etc... but don't worry, I do not expect perfection. Everyone makes mistakes. I prefer MxM, but I can try MxF if you really prefer that. No OC's either, (sorry!).

I would like replies at least once a day, but I understand life. However, please tell me when you will disappear for a long period of time. Additionally, please tell me if the RP gets boring so we can fix it, or if you want to stop. I understand and I will NEVER hold it against you. But just completely vanishing is unfair.

Now, the fandom a I am interested in:

Anime:

Magi*****

OHSHC

Heart no Kuni no Alice

Naruto (Early seasons)

Hetalia

K-project

Books:

Joannas Cabal series ***

Movies:

Avengers

Allistor said:
Hello wonderful people. I am looking for a person willing to become a long term partner with me.
I wish for semi-lit, at least a paragraph per reply. I can go up to two or three but more than that gets a bit tedious for me. I also expect for you to try on grammar: Capitalized 'I', commas, etc... but don't worry, I do not expect perfection. Everyone makes mistakes. I prefer MxM, but I can try MxF if you really prefer that. No OC's either, (sorry!).

I would like replies at least once a day, but I understand life. However, please tell me when you will disappear for a long period of time. Additionally, please tell me if the RP gets boring so we can fix it, or if you want to stop. I understand and I will NEVER hold it against you. But just completely vanishing is unfair.

Now, the fandom a I am interested in:

Anime:

Magi*****

OHSHC

Heart no Kuni no Alice

Naruto (Early seasons)

Hetalia

K-project

Books:

Joannas Cabal series ***

Movies:

Avengers
I can do naruto the early years work best for me

JackSkellington said:
@Allistor when you say Magi, do you mean as in Magi the Kingdom of Magic and Magi the Labyrinth of Magic?
Either one, really. I just rewatched Labrynth of Magic so that's more fresh in my mind, but I also love the second season. All in all, I would be happy with either.

Kaitlyn said:
I can do naruto the early years work best for me
Awesome! Do you have an idea for what arch/season you'd prefer?

Hello are you still interested in a Hetalia RP?

I'm a very detailed role player looking for someone who likes hetalia. I usually rp as Fem!Russia, Russia, Fem!Canada, Canada, Fem!Prussia, Prussia or Spain (I can rp as others if needed). I am open to pretty much every ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back