• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a long-term Arknights role-play partner

Haleem

Hi, I'm Psy and I'm looking for a long-term role-play partner for the Arknights world (Terra) setting. I'm a 23-year-old guy, located in (GMT+5) time zone. I've been role-playing for a year and I'm a multi-paragraph role player. I enjoy adding flavor text and describing scenes. Here I have given a small synopsis on the setting of the world.

Terra is a modern world inhabited by ancient beings with animalistic traits. Catastrophes have forced people into a nomadic lifestyle, reflected in their nomadic cities. These events leave behind a mineral called orginium, which powers technology and "magic" known as orginium arts. However, prolonged exposure to orginium causes oripathy, an illness that assimilates orginium into the body and causes genetic modifications. Infected people are discriminated against. While orginium was originally used only for orginium arts, with refinement and the invention of technology such as orginium engines, orginium has become an essential power source regardless of the danger it brings.

Now regarding the rp itself we can follow the main story of Arknights or create our own story inspired by the different events that the game has. I'm open to using an OC or a cannon character if you want, and I'm also okay with either (oc x cc) or (cc x cc) in romance.

My criteria for a partner are:

· Please don't ghost me without giving me a reason.

· I prefer someone who can match me in my paragraph and be descriptive and verbose with decent grammar.

· I have a preference for hetro-romance, since I have no experience in writing Yuri or Yaoi, I would also prefer to have romance in the story as a must.

Please DM me any questions you may have. Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back