• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Loki

Hi! I'm looking for a partner who'd be willing to play Loki in a roleplay between him, and a Female Original Character who I made. I have a simple plot in mind.

The plot starts off with Loki doing whatever the other player decides to do, and comes across a young girl. The two of them grow closer, along with Thor. They grow closer and eventually start to catch feelings for each other. This will go on over the course of a few years (in the rp time.) And Follows the general plot of the MCU.

I have a few small requirements.

1. Please be nice.
2. Please stay in character while Roleplaying.
3. If you have any Original Characters of your own, please present them first.
4. Please be comfortable with Discord.

The original character I made is named Kari Minsdottir. She's a half elf with Soft Magenta eyes, and long white hair. She's very kind, empathetic, and shy.

If you'd like to join me in this, please send me in a private message. Thanks!

PS- I Apologize if this isn't the normal post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back