• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Looking for a Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler] [Marvel or X-Men Doubles] [Romance]

silliestbuckaroo

Out counting cows, because cows are pretty cute
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! Ive recently gone down a rabbit hole when it comes to diving into the character Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner. And this may be a long shot, but I would really love to find someone to play him. In exchange I’m willing to double as a character for you from the marvel universe or from the x men.

I don’t have a solidified plot idea at the moment, but I would love to talk over the plot together and make one we are both interested in! I, of course, would love for it to have some romance in it! :)

Requirements of my rp partner:

-Must be 18+ (preferably 20+)

-Must play Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner

-Must be literate to semi literate (at least 3 paragraphs response)

-At least 2 responses per day

-Friendly

-Code word: I will do what I must (must mention it in your message or I will not read/respond to your message. This code word lets me know you’ve read the entire post)

-Ghost friendly

-Did I mention friendly? And willing to talk outside of rp in order to plan

A bit about me!:

-I’m 23

-I go by she/her pronouns

-I have 7+ years of roleplay experience

-I’m very friendly, silly, goofy, and I love to talk. Big yapper.

-I have my BA (Bachelor Degree) in psychology and a AA (Associated Degree) in English and Literature

-I work full time, I respond 2-4 times a day

-I’m in the PST time zone

-My favorite color is pink, specifically sparkly pink

Alrighty! That’s just about it! Thank you for reading my post! Please DM me with a short description of your experience, how long your replies are, and any other useful information. Thank you for your time! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back