• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a fun, active partner!

Soooo, what do you think of me so far?

• You are Epic. Marry Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...

• Why would anyone wanna roleplay with you?!

• Total voters

Sora San

Im back - Missed me?
Hi Guys/Girls/Cats/Otakus e.t.c lol

My names Sora, and basically, I am looking for someone to roleplay with. wether it is through a separate thread, or through PM!

I am quite an experienced RP'er, and I have only just really started adventuring through this site.

I am looking for an active, fun partner who is willing to try out some fun roleplays with me! Also, I am accepting more than one person, as I want to have a nice little base of people to rp with haha

I do these kind of things:

• Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Old Times Romance (Sudden twist, eh?)
  • Some dark, slightly depressing roleplays (I dont know why, but it makes me get more in touch with emotions haha)

Specific ones I want to try out:

• School girl x School Boy (Romance)
  • Modern Apocalypse with only 2 survivors (Girl and Boy, includes some romance, but also survival elements)
  • Dragon Girl x Dragon Boy
  • College Friends (Boy x Boy, or Girl x Boy)

As you can see, I am more for romance haha, but I definitely am up for other ideas, just so long as I can have a partner who comes on most nights and rp's with me! Its fine missing a few nights, or a few day's e.t.c. I do have a life too haha, but ideally, I just want a partner to have some fun with!

And obviously, be ok at spelling, dont be an idiot e.t.c you know all the usual rules apply

-Sora (Chris)

LexiRK said:
Hello, I'd maybe be interesting in doing a college friends rp
Ok, I will start choosing people who I want to work with once I get more replies! I will keep you in mind for now though! :)

I have a plot for high school role play let me know if you are interested and comfortable playing a guy:)

Maybe if I post the plot people will become interested, I'd like this to take place in the messages, if that's alright with you, and I love having multiple role plays going on at once so anyone that is interested definitely feel free to message me, you will be playing my character's emily's best friend who is a male and I will be playing her boyfriend.. here goes.

Best friends since diapers? Emily couldn't stand to be away from him, she loved him, he was her absolute best friend. They were an odd couple however, him being the fighter/"bad boy" and her being the good girl. Emily's parents recently just abandoned her so she has been trying to pay the bills in her little one room apartment she had to get. She has never been so close to him. She did love him and she was in love with him, really, madly, in love with him, however, there were a few problems in her way, he was her BEST FRIEND she felt weird even knowing she felt that way about him was she crazy? He would NEVER feel the same for her, he was gorgeous and while there were guys pining after her, she never felt like she was really in his league. Last but not least, she had a boyfriend, Jace, they had been dating for a year, and the two guys absolutely hated each other, had ever since they met four years ago. So how will this all unravel when they can't keep it in any longer and what is gonna happen when Emily's best friend learns her big secret? she's been being abused for months and didn't tell him. little does Emily know he has been keeping a secret of his own, he is uncontrollably in love with her too

Sounds great jami! :D

I would love to do something like that! Soo, im guessing I play Emilys best friend, and you will be playing emilys boyfriend and emily herself? I usually stick to one role if you dont mind, but if you want to be both those roles go ahead! ^-^

Oh I don't mind a bit! I actually like writing for multiple characters! I write for the extras too when needed. And I'm so glad you like it:)

I private messaged you, message me back and we can get started with the character background and starting point! :)

I would like to do the apocalypse roleplay, and I and I do have an idea for a fantasy roleplay! If you don't mind.

Hi! I was curious as to what you might've had in mind for "Old Times Romance". I think I may have an idea that could loop into that topic. ^^

MissPenny2 said:
Hi! I was curious as to what you might've had in mind for "Old Times Romance". I think I may have an idea that could loop into that topic. ^^
I don't have any ideas yet, but if you have an idea you want to do with me, I am down to try it! PM me! :)

Same here! =D, I'd looooove to get some form of dragon plot goin' with ya'! Haven't had a good dragon-related RP for quite some time. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back