• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Fox Demon Male.

LunaWalker

Do you like strolls through a park at midnight?
The world is filled with mysterious things,demons became known to the human species through fable and tales.Parents only meant to scare their children into doing the right thing but yet these creatures actually exisited.

Humans have hunted and tormented these demons into hiding.Now when a demon is found it is captured and locked away.

Muse A was a young demon with no parents and no siblings.He roamed around looking for food and a home to call his own.One day while he dug through the trash in an alley he was found and hurt by some horride men.

He ran with his injury as he fell into a river and was swept away.When he finally got to safety he couldnt move due to his injury he reverted to his small fox form before he was found by the love of his life.

Cordelia is a simple girl who helps her grandparents run their farm.She loves to do her chores as one is to get water from the river.One fateful day she went to retrieve the water when she saw a injured fox.

Picking the fox up she ran to her grandparents for help.The older couple smiled at their granddaughter as they realized this fox wasnt a normal fox.

Cordelia was given a new chore,to care for the fox until he could heal.

So she did care for him until he could walk again.The old couple made a promise to the fox on their granddaughters behalf before sending the healed fox on his way until Cordelia turned 18.

- Hello so this is a romance roleplay starting on the day cordelia turns 18 when the fox demon reappears.

I am looking for a male roleplayer.

A few rules:
1. Please tell me if you are going away for a couple days.
2. No text talk
3. I dont like one liners but i know sometimes it hard to figure out what to write so i dont mind if its a once in awhile thing just not all the time.
4. HAVE FUN- If youre not having fun and want to add a twist to the roleplay lets talk ideas.I want both sides to be happy and have fun.
5. My post length is simple a single paragraph or more if needed.
6. Be kind to character sheets i use them.

Yo. You still looking. I’m very down for this. But could this demon fox be like a half breed. Say his father was a demon king right. And his mother a demon fox. So he has the power of a demon king but this power is hidde. And like you said he doesn’t know his parents. So I’m saying that they sent the young demon fox away then the entire demon king family was murderd so he doesn’t know his father was a demon king. But like I said he has no idea if the power he has as it’s been locked away by powerful sealing magic.

If you don’t like all that I’m still down for the basic that you wrote on your post. Also I can help with plots )

Yo. You still looking. I’m very down for this. But could this demon fox be like a half breed. Say his father was a demon king right. And his mother a demon fox. So he has the power of a demon king but this power is hidde. And like you said he doesn’t know his parents. So I’m saying that they sent the young demon fox away then the entire demon king family was murderd so he doesn’t know his father was a demon king. But like I said he has no idea if the power he has as it’s been locked away by powerful sealing magic.

If you don’t like all that I’m still down for the basic that you wrote on your post. Also I can help with plots )
Send me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back