• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a flexible long term partner

LadyLoathsome

(insert clever title here)
Hello!

My name is Lady, and I am once again on the hunt for a partner.

A little about me:
- I am semi-literate to literate, though I am willing to match you in most cases.
- I tend to be busy during the week, so a reply once or twice a day might be the best I can do, though I can get more frequent over weekends.
- I generally play a female main and then mix it up with my other characters, though I can be a male main.
- I love building on my ideas, so feel free to make suggestions/changes!

My current play interests:
- Non-Fandom
*Medieval just about anything, especially when involving kingdoms and knights and all that fun stuff (magic optional)
*Law enforcement x Criminal
*Super hero x Villain in a city
* Superhero x civilian in a city
*Vampire Hunter x Vampire
*Modern arranged marriage
*Mars colonization (set in the future where space travel is much easier and the moon is the new national park level trip, a group of 10 or so people train and eventually travels to begin life on Mars. There was an international search for the group (ages 18 to 50) and they are selected based off of what they can contribute.

-Fandom
*Umbrella Academy
*The Dragon Prince!!!!
*Bleach (not a canon based future fic)
*Yuri on Ice

Send me a pm if you can, otherwise feel free to comment and let me know what catches your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back