• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a few partners

Nony

Anti-Gravity
Hi! I've been into text-based roleplaying on-and-off for about seven years now. I took a break over the past couple of years to deal with my personal life, but I am looking to get back into it now.

Rules:
  1. I would prefer if you were 18+, but I will make exceptions for people who seem to be mature and who have ability in the English language. I won't roleplay with anyone under sixteen, however.
  2. I try to do anywhere from one to five paragraphs per reply; I won't do any less than one paragraph and will rarely ever do more than five unless I'm really interested in the plot. I expect my partner to try to stick within these parameters.
  3. I understand that everyone makes mistakes, and I am not expecting the equivalent of a scholarly paper, but good grammar and an ability to write with detail is a must. Please give me something in every reply to respond to in a way that is engaging and keeps the story moving, even if it does slow down in some parts.
  4. I am currently in college and do have obligations that take precedent over roleplaying, and as such my replies may be sporadic in their frequency. I will try my hardest to respond at least once a day, but please understand that sometimes things occur unexpectedly, so I may not be able to stick to this all the time. If I expect to be away for an extended period of time, I will let you know. I prefer a partner who can reply at least once a day or once every other day, generally.
Interests:
  • Really strong platonic bonds (platonic life-partner type stuff)
  • Adventure
  • Action
  • Crime/Mystery
  • Horror (psychological, no slasher-type)
  • Supernatural/Fantasy (I am picky about this, so I would need to know what your plot ideas are first before agreeing to roleplay them with you)
  • Drama
  • Pokemon
  • Gotham/Batman (Arkham series/Dark Knight series-type interpretation of the Bat)

I would prefer to not do romance plots at this time, because in the past I've done a great deal of romance plots, and as a result I am looking for plots that don't involve or at least don't focus on romance.

hi, i would love to an rp based on batman/ gotham ( i am familiar with the show,the movies,the games,comics, .. just pick whatever XD ).
I love action/adventure mystery and horror and am not looking for any romantic content either. While i try to match the lenght of my replies with those of my partner i usualy write at least around 2-5 paragraphes , one liners are a big no-go..
My only question would be : were you looking for an story with canon characters or rather ocs? I have no problem writing for up to 10 characters at once, also canon characters in minor roles if needed, but i realy prefer ocs... I'm just not sure i will be able to do canon characters justice ...^^'

hi, i would love to an rp based on batman/ gotham ( i am familiar with the show,the movies,the games,comics, .. just pick whatever XD ).
I love action/adventure mystery and horror and am not looking for any romantic content either. While i try to match the lenght of my replies with those of my partner i usualy write at least around 2-5 paragraphes , one liners are a big no-go..
My only question would be : were you looking for an story with canon characters or rather ocs? I have no problem writing for up to 10 characters at once, also canon characters in minor roles if needed, but i realy prefer ocs... I'm just not sure i will be able to do canon characters justice ...^^'
I don't mind canon or oc characters; it really depends on the plot that we decide on doing. I'd be open to doing a couple of different roleplays with you, if you'd like, maybe a Gotham one and then a horror one, perhaps? Send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back