• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a few partners

Aukanai

You are lost
Hello there, I'm not going to do anything real long or formal for this, I'm just looking for a few 1x1 rp partners for a select few genres, settings and fandoms. I am probably going to be a bit picky with who I choose to rp with.

A bit about me:
  • I have a busy schedule, and therefore will probably only be able to respond once or twice a week
  • im really chatty and like talking about our characters in other scenarios or making plans for the future of the rp.
  • i prefer action, adventure and fantasy themes mainly. currently into a survival/apocalypse theme.
  • i love playing multiple characters and will usually have three or more characters in a roleplay at one time.
  • i love including LGBTQ+ characters in roleplays.
  • i have a minor language disorder, so sometimes i may not understand something, or i might make a few typos.
  • I prefer to rp with people over 18, but may make an exception.
  • i prefer to roleplay through threads, but im also open to discord roleplay.
  • i usually write 2-3+ paragraphs per post.
  • I may be interested in fandoms, but i will not play canon characters.

* Indicates how much i want to do.

Genres/Settings:
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval or Modern
  • Action is a big must have
  • Superheroes/Superhumans *
  • Drama/Angst
  • Apocalyptic and Dystopian *
  • Possibly Futuristic.
  • Romance - as long as it does not control the plot.

Fandoms:
  • Percy Jackson
  • God Eater ***
  • My Hero Academia *
  • Owari no Seraph
  • One Punch Man

Sounds like fun! I'd be interested in trying a Superhero RP. I'm understand having a busy schedule. I have one too. I really enjoy doing lots of OoC chat about out characters, plot, etc. I'd say it's essential for a good RP. I love RPing multiple characters too, and 3-4 sounds like a good amount for me. I'm 18, and I can usually adapt to the post length of my roleplay partner. The only thing I don't work with is LGBT characters. I respect people that like that, but I myself am more comfortable working with only heterosexual characters.

How about a futuristic setting where there's several superheroes, supervillains and other superpowered humans that are just neutral? Unlimited possiblities for interactions between all our characters. Action and the battle against heroes and villains will probably be the main focus, but there can be romantic subplots as well.

If you're interested, let me know!

Sounds like fun! I'd be interested in trying a Superhero RP. I'm understand having a busy schedule. I have one too. I really enjoy doing lots of OoC chat about out characters, plot, etc. I'd say it's essential for a good RP. I love RPing multiple characters too, and 3-4 sounds like a good amount for me. I'm 18, and I can usually adapt to the post length of my roleplay partner. The only thing I don't work with is LGBT characters. I respect people that like that, but I myself am more comfortable working with only heterosexual characters.

How about a futuristic setting where there's several superheroes, supervillains and other superpowered humans that are just neutral? Unlimited possiblities for interactions between all our characters. Action and the battle against heroes and villains will probably be the main focus, but there can be romantic subplots as well.

If you're interested, let me know!
Interested! :)
I'd love to do a Superhero RP!

sorry for late response, been on a vacation of sorts. Please PM me if you're all still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back