• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For A Few Partners! (MxF, FxF)

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
Heyo Y'all, long time, no see! I've been incredibly busy personally and haven't had much time to really roleplay lately. Things have finally calmed down and I've gone on vacation for at least a little while! So, with that in mind, I wanted to throw up a partner request and see if I can't get back into things once more! Without further ado, let me list out a few things to get the basics out of the way!

Important Info!
  • Will play a female in a fxf pairing! (obviously) However, in a mxf, only really interested in playing a male. Just a warning since that will probably confused a lot of people!
  • Strongest settings are fantasy and scifi ones! Love the possibilities when set in those worlds since they are super open to crafting and interpretation!
  • Romance is a must for me! I'm not budging on that aspect one bit! Of course, I'm not talking flimsy right off the bat kind of stuff. Obvious character development and stuff like that for a slower burn to have the feelings feel more natural and such.
  • Genres are open, more or less! Whether it be something casual and slice of life-esque or something more fast-paced and action/adventure orientated, as long as there is a solid plot for us to follow and enjoy together, I'm a hundred percent up to most things!
  • I have a couple of OCs that I'd be willing to use, but that'll be up to discussion! They have their own general world and we can craft some sort of plot out of it so it doesn't feel disjointed!
  • Super flexible on replies! Especially this upcoming week, so if you're rarin' to go, I'm more than happy to charge forward with you!
  • Open to DMs or Discord~

Thanks for reading all of that! I appreciate you taking at least a little glance and hope to hear back from some of you!

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood I don't currently have any real solid ideas, but I'd love to work one out with you! Feel free to DM me.

Yum3ko Yum3ko DM so we can discuss your ideas! I'd love to hear them all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back