• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a few fandoms

ghostieee

boo
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! call me ghostie! I'm 25+ female who went on a long hiatus but recently I've gotten the itch to write again, so here I am searching for a couple of roleplays to fill my free time!

about me:
i.)
I would consider myself lazy lit, though I typically just try to match my partner. I'm not very picky about length; as long as there's something to reply to and we're both enjoying the story, I'm happy. I write in third person, past tense and ask that you do too.
ii.) I have a life outside of the internet. We all do. Sometimes I can get out multiple responses a day, and sometimes I only get out a few a week. I never demand my partner respond right away. I would consider myself pretty patient, life happens and I get it. If my partner is gone a long period of time, all I ask is they let me know.
iii.) Lose interest in the roleplay? Totally fine! Don't be afraid to tell me. We can either drop it, or write something else together if we mesh well. I like having long-term roleplay partners, but of course, it's not required.
iv.) I write canon x oc with doubling, of course. It's not a requirement, but heavily preferred. I'm also okay with doing two separate roleplay, just let me know!
v.) I will not write with anyone under 18.

what I'm looking for:
X-men/MCU:
I'm familiar with the shows/movies but not the comics. Looking for someone to write Remy Lebeau/Gambit for my oc and can write anyone in return for you!
A court of thorns and roses: I've read the first three books (spoilers are fine). I'm looking for someone to write Rhysand or Cassian against my oc!

please send me a message if this interests you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back