• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a dedicated rp partner

ukonvasara

doused
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
wow okay it's been a hot minute since i first posted here, but the crave for rp is real and having just clawed my way out of a creative stump, i'm siked to get back in the saddle. that being said, i could use an rp partner!

now to get a few things out, i work almost every day of the week, and my schedule tends to shift frequently, but i'm almost always available from the hours of 9am - 5pm EST. i would most certainly appreciate patience in that regard, since i can't always be around to rp, and there are some days where i probably won't feel up for it at all, but i will always remember to reply; i'll never leave you hanging too long. i'm no literary snob, but i would prefer someone with a fair bit of experience and firm comprehension of grammar, and while i don't expect you to match my reply length if it's threatening over 2000 words, i would like some effort put into them. lastly, i'm 19, and would prefer someone who is 18+, just for my personal comfort.

with that out of the way, i've been rp'ing for a good while now, so i've come to acknowledge what i like to play out, from slow burn to the classic enemies to lovers. outside of romance, my most favorite genres have to do with post-apocalyptic settings, like wartorn wastelands and dystopian cyberpunk societies, but i'm pretty flexible to just about anything you can throw at me, even fandom rp, if we share a common interest! my only stipulation is that, while romance doesn't have to be the focal point, i lean heavily towards f/f, as a lesbean, so if you're aiming for m/m or m/f, you might want to look elsewhere.

so, if any of this strikes your fancy, hmu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back