• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a dark romance plot

Circus boy

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I think It would be interesting to do a twisted love story with your character playing a manipulative, scheming, smooth talking, possesive lover to my character. A game of cat and mouse. One of which my character knows your dangerous to be around but at the same time can't bring them selves to leave due to a mix of fear, having no where else to go, and the desperate need to feel loved. Maybe mafia based but does not have to be. I'm looking for someone who can write 3 good paragraphs at least. Message me if your interested.

Note: I do not support relationships like this in real life this is purely for fictional fun.

If you’re interested in supernatural elements at least for the abusive lover, I have a few ocs that could work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back