• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a dark roleplay partner

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
Hello there! I'm looking for a roleplay partner that can handle dark themes such as: Murder, torture (Possibly if the plot calls for it at least) and other sort of twisted things that you might see in a horror film or anime! I hope to find one as I wish to do one that's like danganronpa but with some romance built in as well. My ideal partner would write up to one paragraph a day, but if you wanna write more then that's fine by me! I'd like my partner to have good spelling and grammar but I'm not especially picky about that, I mean as long as we have fun right? Well hopefully I will get some sort of response to this! See ya soon!

-Legend:D

I'm into dark shit, wanna roleplay with me? I don't even have to be Jack if you don't want.

Hello! I'm izzy and I'd really like to roleplay with you I'm cool with anything really! I have good grammar and I do more than a paragraph ( lowest being 4 and highest being 10 depends how interesting it is to me) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back