• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a couple rp partners

Sirin

Guardian Angel
Hey,

So my name is Sirin and I have been on and off this site since 2016. I was going through college and that's why I had stopped for a while but now that I am out of college I have a lot of free times. My job has a couple hours of free time so hoenstly the best time for me to reply is from 11pm to 5am EST. Other then that I can also reply through out the day as well but I work third shift.

As for what I am open to that can be anything really. I have a couple ideas but not many so I would love to hear any plots you would have in mind. My only request being that we would at last write one paragraph each, though I usually match my partner. I'll write as much as you do so don't feel pressured to write more than you can.

Genres I like
Romance, pretty much a must (Though no love at first sight stuff)
Action
Fantasy
Slice of Life
Modern
Era Specific

Pairings I'll play
MxM
MxF (I prefer the female but I can play the male)
FxF

Fandoms
Supernatural
BTS 💜
Marvel
DC
and more but I can't think of any right now, so just ask!

Plots
Like I said before I have very vague plot ideas but I have no problem building one together with my partner. Let me hear some of your ideas too. Let's rp something we both want and made together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back