• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a couple of long term RP partners! (closed)

Bellezaloo

Hello! I am coming back from hiatus and I'm looking for one or two partners to ease back into this. My name is Belle, I'm twenty three years old and I have been roleplaying on and off for about ten years. So let me tell you what you can expect from me and vice versa.

• I would feel more comfortable if you were 18+ but that's not a deal breaker.
  • I'm a full time college student with a part time job, so my schedule can be pretty chaotic. That being said, I promise to respond at least every few days, if not more often. I'm looking for someone who can post at least a couple times a week, but I can be flexible if you just let me know something's going on.
  • If you decide it's not working out, just let me know. Or don't, my feelings won't be hurt.
  • I consider myself to be semi-literate. Typically I write between three and five paragraphs/character/post. I love painting pictures with words. I tend to match length with whatever I'm provided with. Ideally, I'm looking for someone with a similar style who can contribute just as much to the story.
  • I'm better at roleplaying females, but I'm also totally cool with doubling! Along those same lines, I also usually only do mxf pairings.
  • I'm pretty flexible with plots. I don't have any specific ideas but I'm happy to work with you to come up with something! I love pretty much all things fantasy/ fantasy medieval, but I don't mind trying something different. I love me some romance, but it's not necessary. I'm not down with breaking site rules though.
  • I prefer roleplaying through PM as opposed to a thread.
  • I think one of the best things about roleplaying is getting to know your partner! I love OOC chatting about plot, characters, your favorite movies, whatever! But if that's not your thing, great!

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM or leave a comment! Thanks for reading!

Hello I am pretty new to the forum but I have some good ideas that fall in the fantasy/fantasy medieval catagory. My name is Phok. (Folk) one idea I have is a modern/medieval time travel plot. Sort of like a terminator thing but travelling forward in time by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back