• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a couple more RP partners!

Ariasama

Writing = Happiness
Hey everyone! I go by Aria, and I'm looking for a couple more RP's to add to my list. I'll go ahead and list my information below:

My information/requirements:
-I am in my mid-twenties and require my partners to be at least 21-years-old
-I write in third person past tense only and prefer my partners do the same.
-I only use OC's and write in original worlds.
-Please have a decent grasp on grammar and spelling. Please no text talk.
-I only write against human/humanoid characters.
-I average 1-4 paragraphs per post and can respond once every few days if not more often than that (it depends on what's going on IRL).
-I don't do self-inserts either myself or from other people.
-I need there to be collaboration and communication! If you can't handle conflict in a mature manner (i.e. not ghosting), then we are not a good match.
-Speaking of which, I am not ghost friendly!
-I don’t do NSFW in a sexual or overly violent sense, although I don’t mind alluding to things or using dark themes in my stories. I fade to black on anything sexual.
-No godmodding, Mary/Gary Sue’s, or overpowered characters.

Pairings I am interested in (FxM or FxF):
Old flames reunite
**Royalty x royal shapeshifter
*Royalty x servant
Rich x poor
Celebrity rivals
**Supernatural creature x normal person
*Nerd/loner x popular person

Feel free to reach out if you are interested! I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Last edited:
Ah! I apologize! The stars indicate that I am craving those plots more than others, but that doesn't mean the un-starred ones are off the table. I'm open to other original plot ideas as well! :D

I would be interesting in discussing things and seeing if we could get a roleplay started. Feel free to message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back