• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

yel_

let's rock !
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
for the moment i will only roleplay through this site! sorry.

hellooo, my name is yel and i'n currently looking for a partner to rp about bsd. i left the roleplay world for a whule because i didn't have much ideas or morivation to write, but i really want to come back 😭

i usually mirror my partner's style and write in third person, but if not my replies usually are 10+ lines or two/three paragraphs long, depending of the reply i get from my partner.

i love to do oc x canon and i can roleplay as any character you want. i also do double-ups, so you do a love interest for me and i do a love interest for you.

the love interest i usually ask for are: dazai, chuuya, sigma and fyodor.

i also love to talk with my partner ooc, so we can discuss about the roleplay, or maybe just talk about headcanons we have for our ocs/canon characters.

english isn't my first language, so please be nice. of course, i'm more than open to corrections, so please correct me if i write something wrong!

talking about the roleplay, i mostly do romance, but i like to add angst, drama or slice of life things to make things more interesting!! i'm also okay with aus or canon divergence.

if you ever get bored about the rp, just tell me!! i don't mind you telling me. ofc i know it can be difficult sometimes, so i don't mind if you take your time to say it. i'm ghost-friendly! 💪

and if you don't like something about the rp you can also tell me so we can change it and make it fun again! rp is supposed to be fun for both sides, so if you're feeling uncomfortable/you don't like something, please say it!

if you're interested you can write me in private or reply to this thread so we can discuss about the roleplay!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back