• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a active rp partner

Kurokat

I miss the black eyed pea’s
Ok so I am new to this site so I don't know how this works.... But I am looking for a one on onerole-play partner. I am very open minded but I would prefer a yaoi rp. Nothing too graphic mostly fluff and I would prefer to rp the uke. Leave me a comment below if you are interested I mostly do oc's but I am in quite a few fandoms

Nothing in particular. Have you a plot or something in mind? I could work a character with that.

I was thinking along the lines of doctor x patient or bartender x customer.

Do you have to do a romance?

Cause I like to do ones were I'm a little girl, like age 5

[dice]1851[/dice]

So can we do a primate one that is not romance?

Ohh btw, I might not be able to post a lot, I'm in school from 6 in the morning to 6 at night

Oh wow! That's a lot of school! And that's fine with me as long as you don't randomly quit the rp.

Would you be fine with a girl x boy roleplay...? I honestly am unable to play male characters.

I won't randomly quit, I'm not like that, but I do have a lot of "problems" so there might be days when I can't message you for certain personal reasons.

And I go to a school for performing arts. I'm a dance major

Oh I understand, I'm going through the process of moving so I know that feel. And cool!

I actually just came over to America from Germany about a week ago, so I know how much of a pain moving is, especially having moved between Italy, Germany, and England.

Miyuki said:
I actually just came over to America from Germany about a week ago, so I know how much of a pain moving is, especially having moved between Italy, Germany, and England.
Oh wow! I'm just moving from Maryland to Kansas....

According to my brother's profile on here, I'd have to go to the void to visit him, and I would have to go to Japan to visit my little sister.

Oh no, I might be hugged and kissed all over .-. (Me and my sister are Japanese, our brother half.)

OMG YOU ARE AWESOME EVEN THOUGH I JUST MET YOU!!!!

Sorry I have many mental problems, all diagnosed by a few different doctors

I have something wrong with me, though in America, I suppose it would be considered normal... Even though a woman from Japan, I happen to be perverted. I know, I do not belong in this world. [Cries]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back