Looking for a 1x1 rp partner.

InsaneTruth

Panda Hero
Hello, I wanted to test run a few of my older chars inspecialized situations each char has a different story lined scenario, soplease read and if you are interested pm me or just respond to the threadeither way I will get back to you quickly. I am on almost all the time but I dogo to work for my grandfather someday and I stay over and he has no internet! Iwill warn you before I go and it's never too long unless he's really sick. I dowant to tell you my characters are never set to do any specific thing, they dowhat they would do regardless so if you want a romance it may be a one-sidedone if they can't get the chars to like them I don't think it will be a problemthough. All these stories fall under thecategory of fantasy and my main focus is to have fun and to see others enjoy mychars.

Kai Shiro Sohma.

Age... undefined...

Appearance, looks like he's about 21, his hair is a darkblue so are his eyes. His clothing style is feminine and rather flamboyant butit suits his small feminine body type. He is pale as moonlight and for somereason lacks the ability to tan.

Height, 6 foot 2 inches tall.

Rank in society, he's a god... the god of tricks and chaos(so he is a tad op)

Personality..... Depends on how bored he is, he is random hecan cause genocides one moment then turn around and save a kitten that's stuckin a tree. He is always vain though a tad self-centered. He gets bored rathereasily.

His rp story line idea;

You are a human, you moved to a relatively laid back countrytown (modern day) Kai will meet you and you will agree to a deal though youthink it’s just a joke; you end up becoming the trickster gods champion. Youget powers when he feels like giving them and weapons. He does help you outevery now and again though he is always there getting rid of him is nearimpossible! In order to break free of the contract you have to kill him, thoughafter a time who knows you might grow to like the childish nature of thischaotic neutral god.

You can be male or female but if you want a potentiallyromantic relationship you have to be female. (keep ages young in the teens preferred)

Shania Marie Royal Age, 25

Appearance, she is built slender with a nice top measurement.Her hair is amber brown, straight and goes to her waist, her eyes are a deepdark green and her skin is very fair though she has her fair share of scares. Shehas soft feminine features and looks rather defenseless (don't let looksdeceive you)

Height, 5 foot 7 inches

Rank, Warrior

Personality, not very talkative to strangers, she keeps toherself a lot and doesn't much care for crowds. She is a fighter nick named theAngel Bathed in Blood for the fact that after every battle she ends up coveredin her foes blood. She has however taken a vow to never kill again unless thereis no other way to save someone. She has a soft spot for children and caninesthough.

Her story line starts with her getting captured and you areeither a traveler or a thief (you can be human elf dwarven anthro demonanything really you want to be no age restrictions) and you end up on the boatshe is being transported on. She is heavily sedated and badly beaten when youfind her though miraculously she remains conscious enough to talk. You decideto save her be it to help or for a selfish reason that’s all up to you. Howevershe becomes indebted to you for saving her.

If you want romance male is most likely but she could fallin love with a female.

(Middle age setting)

Juneage, 19

Rank, warlord/ archery instructor

Appearance, her hair is a dark deep brown and her eyes arebrown as well. She holds a light tan but not much as she is a forest elf. Herbody is slender and made for running her physical combat skills are horriblebut she is a master marksmen.

Height, 5 foot 4 inches

Personality, she is arrogant and can be rather heartless insituations of battle. She is a rather good homemaker though she loves to singand cook and clean. She will not tolerate a slacker.

Her story line is simple you go to learn archery to help inthe upcoming war. June is your instructor you can be any race or gender you'dlike. (Keep ages between 16 and 30 please) She trains you to her best abilitiesshe is a very harsh teacher but you get stronger for it, the war stops beforeyour training ends so you decide to stay and help her train other students onlyto find out that she is one of the seven great warlords and you have to decideeither to stay as her helper or try and destroy her to save all who her armymay target in future wars.

Romance requires a female

[MENTION=4300]InsaneTruth[/MENTION]

I'm interested in the first one...

Name: Miyu Tsukino

Personality: Miyu is the type of person who likes to be proud of herself. She is a bit clumsy and unorganized, but she still, "bites of more than she can chew," just so she can prove her point, even when she knows she's wrong. She can get really sarcastic sometimes and gets angry easily.

Appearance:

View attachment 13793

my posts length depends on how much i'm fed off your posts I can do paragraph posts unless it's in a dialogue setting. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, if you are still up for it Shania is a good Char she is flexible if not brash and reckless. I do work two jobs at the moment but I am still on quite a bit so if you im me I'll get back to you soon.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you I just started my second job at Pizza hut xD Shania is an interesting and very flexible if not brash character! My posts are fed off of the person I write with if they write a lot as do I if they write a little I do as well. I am on RP nation quite often but right now I have to get my happy tail to work lol. If you are still interested im me or repost on this thread. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back